Arthur had five sons, Arthur, Cecil, Sidney, Allan and Ernest all of whom came into the business.
GB Masonry & Tiling Services has a long and distinguished track record, with many years experience of providing dependable and professional services for projects in the commercial and private sector. We only use natural quarried stone and work to your design specifications, ensuring a unique finished product.
Our range of services
- Specialists in one off projects such as water features, monuments and street furniture installation and design.
- Stone floors ( traditionally laid onto sand cement screed.)
- Ecclesiastical works ( indenting, take down re-build, cleaning).
- Cladding (traditional methods using stainless steel ties and dowels/modern.
- Rain screen cladding.
With a keen eye for attention to detail, coupled with only the highest levels of quality workmanship. GB Masonry & A. Andrews has gained an excellent reputation with customers across the region.
Masons & tiling services in Leeds
Due to our location and geological surroundings, we specialise in supplying Yorkshire stone ie: Sandstone, gritstone from our local environment.
- Stone cleaning/repairs (all types of repairs from a small chip off a work top through to a full strip down and re-seal, or just a re-polish of marble or stone floor.) Graffiti removal, anti-skate stud supply and fix.
- Granite work top installation.
- Porcelain/ceramic tiling.
- Additional works.
- Over 30 years industry experience.
- Committed to providing exemplary services.